PEMF Intensity is the most important parameter.
PEMF Intensity Levels are of paramount importance. The graphs below are of the Curatron 2000 Family of products, including the HT, XP, XPSE, PC and 3D systems. The graphs are grouped such the top section includes the mattresses and pads and the lower section, the intensities of the 8″x8″ Coils (Pillows) and in the case of the HT system, the 14″x14″ Therapy Pad. Of course, the cost is always a factor. Within the Curatron Family, costs do rise as intensity goes up. Our discussion on Intensity can be found on our Intensity Page HERE.
PEMF therapy can only be effective if the field strength of the pulsing electromagnetic signal is sufficiently powerful to penetrate deep enough inside the cells and bones to cause the desired effect. In order for this to happen the applied energy levels must be sufficiently high, otherwise only a minimal and superficial effect will occur. Philipson: www.pemft.com. Ben Philipson is the creator of all of the Curatron Systems and has been working with PEMF technology for nearly 4o years
Curatron 2000 Family Mattress Intensities
- Curatron 2000 3D – Full Mattress – 500 Gauss – 50,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 PC and XPSE – 20×28 Pad (Not Full Mattress) – 400 Gauss – 40,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XP – 20×28 Pad (Not Full Mattress) – 300 Gauss – 30,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 PC and XPSE – Full Mattress – 150 Gauss – 15,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XP – Full Mattress – 100 Gauss – 10,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 HT – Home Therapy Full Mattress – 70 Gauss – 7,000 µT
Curatron 2000 Family Coils (Pillows) Intensities
- Curatron 2000 3D – Butterfly Coil – 1600 Gauss – 160,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XPSE, PC, 3D – PEMF/LLLT Combo Probe – 1500 Gauss – 150,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XPSE, PC, 3D – Very High Energy Coil “B” – 1000 Gauss – 100,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XP – PEMF/LLLT Combo Probe – 1000 Gauss – 100,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XPSE, PC, 3D – High Energy Coil “A” – 700 Gauss – 70,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XP – Very High Energy Coil “B” – 700 Gauss – 70,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 XP – High Energy Coil “A” – 450 Gauss – 45,000 µT
- Curatron 2000 HT – Therapy Pad 14″ x 14″ – 200 Gauss – 20,000 µT
There is more to learn!
Amjo Corp has been working with Curatron systems for nearly two decades. Our first sale of a Curatron PEMF system was in May of 2000. Our experience and knowledge are second to none. Call us and find out!
The information at this website including the science pages, doctor's letters and the testimonials from our customers are not meant to imply that you will receive similar or identical results. It is very important that you do independent research before ordering a Curatron 2000 product. The information provided in this website is not medical advice. Readers are encouraged to obtain the help, services, and recommendations of doctors and other licensed medical practitioners. The webmaster and none of us at Amjo Corp are not medically trained and we are selling this product as a business and for profit. In the USA, the Curatron 2000 series have not yet been granted FDA approval as a medical device. Please read and heed all the information provided by your doctor and in the manual provided with the products we sell. We strive for accuracy. It's possible that there are errors on this website, you the web visitor should take the time to perform thorough research independently of this web site, Amjo Corp and Curatronic Ltd. cannot be your sole source of information. We encourage you to do independent research of this technology. Please do not use this website as your sole source of information for PEMF Technology. Outside the USA pulsed magnetic field therapy (PEMF) has been approved in some countries, by health authorities as medical therapy for human applications. In the European Community the Curatron devices are certified as medical devices according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC. The devices are manufactured according to ISO 13485 for Good Manufacturing Practice.
|↑01||Philipson: www.pemft.com. Ben Philipson is the creator of all of the Curatron Systems and has been working with PEMF technology for nearly 4o years|